Welcome to Coastal Power Services
All types of Hydraulic, Hydrological and Coastal Engineering problems.
- Hydraulic and sedimentation aspects of Ports, Thermal and Nuclear Power Projects
- Suggest suitable locations for intake and outfall structures for Coastal Power Projects to minimize hot water recirculation and sedimentation
- Design Innovative Technique (Pre-cooling channel, Sprinkler system, Rotor Devices) for achieving faster heat dissipation of warm water discharges from Power Projects
- Estimation of Rainwater harvesting potential, storage and use.
Presently following services are offered with the help of a team of experts from the corresponding fields:
- Preparation of pre-feasibility, feasibility and Detailed Project Reports for port development, coastal siltation / erosion and power project
- Estimation of effect of warm water discharge from the power project on receiving water body.
- Studies for siltation problems in coastal region and Port areas.
- Selecting of suitable location of the intake and outfall structures.
- Analysis of meteorological data, area drainage studies and rain-water harvesting proposals.
- Monitoring field studies in coastal region. Specialized in Dye-dispersion studies for effluent disposal
- Assistance for Tendering and Supervising on Execution of Port development and shore protection works at site.